1950s Dark 'Oil Slick' Faceted Bead Necklace
Was £12 - Save £6!
From the 1950s, this dark 'oil slick' string of faceted beads catches the light beautifully with its changing array of colours from purple and blue through to green and gold. This would be lovely to add colour to plain black outfit, or use it to match to a coloured dress to pick out one of its deep hues.
• Dark faceted 'oil slick' beads with purple, green, blue and gold colours
• Faceted beads in graduating size, largest in the center leading to smallest to the clasp
• Small seed beads separating each larger bead
• Designed to sit just below the collar bone
• Strung single strand
• Fastens using a slide lock clasp with a matching faceted gem to the top, brass back
Please get in touch if you have any questions about any items or information given.
We Also Recommend
1950s Grey Striped Semi Sheer Cotton Shirtwaister with Removable Frill, by Maybar Jack Equire, 43in Bust
1950s Semi Sheer Aqua Blue Organza Dress, by Debby Rose of California, 37in Bust