1950s Dark Charcoal, Yellow and Grey Striped Double Breasted Wool Cardigan, by Wolsey, 39in Bust
This wonderful late 1950s wool cardigan by Wolsey is the finishing touch you need to your 50s winter circle skirts. Designed to be worn fitted to really accentuate the nipped waist classic to the era, the double breasted button front makes it look like a little striped jacket that could be worn with a yellow or grey shirt to create a cohesive look that will keep you nice and warm too.
• Dark charcoal colour with buttercup yellow, golden yellow and light grey stripes to the front
• High round neck
• Shaped tight fit
• Long sleeves with fold back ribbed cuff
• Fastens using double buttons to the front
• Made from a fine, soft pure wool, light weight
• Wolsey label to the inside
• There is a small hole to the back of the neckline that I have stitched down to the facing of the inside, so it is secure and invisible, shown in photo
• Care/composition: 100% pure wool
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1950s Red and Cream Transport Novelty Print Long Silk Scarf, by Thorncraft