1950s Cream Floral Tapestry Dirndl Skirt, by Stromor, 24in Waist
From the late 1950s, this wonderful heavy weight tapestry skirt looks like it has come straight from the Sound of Music's curtain stash! Beautifully detailed and plush, this does not need much embellishment as alone it is a wonderful piece. Put with a plain black or cream roll neck for Winter to allow the skirt to sing and stand out, and finish with some little warm booties.
• Cream textured background with flora and fauna motifs woven in greens, pinks and reds with dashes of yellow
• Knee length
• Firm waistband with small gathers
• Fastens with metal zip, Courts brand, and grey plastic button to the side
• Made a heavy weight cotton tapestry, similar in weight to the fabric on tapestry bags
• Stromor label to the inside
• Care/composition: no label
Length: 24.5in no hem
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1950s Grey Striped Semi Sheer Cotton Shirtwaister with Removable Frill, by Maybar Jack Equire, 43in Bust
1950s Semi Sheer Aqua Blue Organza Dress, by Debby Rose of California, 37in Bust