1950s Cobalt Blue Dotty Textured Shirt Dress, 39in Bust
Vintage dresses are not always bells and whistles, the understated simple ones are just as fab as they fit into everyday life so easily. Made in the very late 1950s early 1960s, this cobalt blue shirt dress will go with all your modern clothes......chunky boots or trainers, denim jacket or long winter swing coat, the beauty in this dress is that it can morph into what you want it to be.
• Cobalt blue colour, with textured circles that have a loose weave
• Pointed fold down collar with notches
• Black buttons to fasten to the front
• Elbow length, loose fit sleeves
• Knee length
• Darts to the bust, waist and at the back which give the dress a loose fit
• Made from a mid-weight fabric that I believe to be a poly cotton blend
• No other fastenings apart from the buttons to the front
• Care/composition: No labels, home made to a very high standard
Bust: 39in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Length: 39in (hem 2in)
Shoulder seam to shoulder seam: 14.5in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.