1950s Bubblegum Pink Floral Print Mid Century Robe, by St Michael, 44in Bust
What a fantastic mid century print, and by St Michael no less! From the 1950s, this bubblegum pink robe feels like it has just stepped out of one of the colourful household adverts from the decade. Perfect to pop on ant time of the day for lounge wear (don't just keep this just for mornings) this is far more beautiful than any modern alternative. Feminine but funky, it will hide you modesty in style and comfort, while being practical too. Be warned, if you buy this, you may forever be wanting to get in your PJs!
• Bubblegum pink background with white flowers and crazy paving images, with black detailing. Each of the main flowers are different - such a fab print
• Wrap front
• Curved collar with a notch
• Long sleeves
• White trim to the sleeve cuffs and the collar
• Two pockets to each hip, with one pocket having a hidden pocket to the inside! Double pocket!!
• Small pads to the shoulders
• Hanging loop to the back of the neck
• Fastens using the belt, and two large poppers to the edge - I think these were added later by the owner. There is also an interior tie to one side for extra security
• Matching tie belt with belt loops
• Made from a mid-weight loose weave cotton with a wonderful weighty drape
• St Michael label to the back
• There are a couple of marks on the gown, which is expected from something you wear half asleep at breakfast! Small yellow mark to the edge on the front, small fray to the sleeve by the trim, feint marks to the bottom hem and similar to one pocket. All shown in photos.
• Care/composition: No labels
Bust: 44in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Shoulder seam to shoulder seam: 14.5in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1950s Red and Cream Transport Novelty Print Long Silk Scarf, by Thorncraft