1950s Brown Snakeskin Leather Waist Belt
From the early 1950s, this simple thin waistbelt is made from beautifully textured snakeskin leather, with a self covered rectangle buckle. Perfect to cinch in the waist of your true vintage suit or your favourite summertime frock, this belt is understated enough to not take away attention from your outfit yet exquisitely made to add a level of class to your other accessories.
• Brown textured snakeskin leather
• Rectangle covered buckle, pointed end
• Designed to be worn as a waist belt
• Fastens with a pin buckle, holes to the belt band
• Made from a soft light brown leather inside, and a real snakeskin leather exterior
• No labels or markings
• There is a little drying to some of the scales from age, a little pulling to the stitch and a little rust to the prong. Shown in photos.
• Care/composition: no labels
Length: 90cm full length
Buckle: 7.8cm x 3.6cm
Please pay close attention to the measurements of the item. Please get in touch if you have any questions.