1950s Bright Red Davy Crockett Walt Disney Handkerchief
The perfect piece for a vintage Disney collector, this Davy Crockett handkerchief is a rare piece of television history. In the classic red, white and black with grey, the scarf shows Davy up to all his adventures from the TV show. Originally it would have been made for all the little boys that were fans of the show, to wear around their neck or dab their bloody noses (see below) but this does not mean ladies can not enjoy this. Or why not frame it to have on the wall of a Crockett fan? There is always something quite magical about vintage Disney pieces, and this is definitely wonderful!
• Crockett is shown in many of his adventures, my favourite is Grinning a Bear, which apparently he would do to put off a bear!
• White edge with a bright red background, with black outlines
• Made from very light and soft cotton - this was well loved and well washed
• 'Copyright Walt Disney Productions' to one edge
• Machine sewn edge
• There is a little fraying to some edges. There are also a two sets of two round stains, which by the looks of it, looks like the nosebleed of small adventurous boy! I can promise I have cleaned and sanitised it, just unfortunately the stain is very stubborn.
Please get in touch if you have any questions about any items or information given.