1950s Blue Striped Floral Workwear Smock Shirt, 38in Bust
Fab late 1950s workwear smock shirt, with the most lovely blue and white stripe and bright floral print. Made from a crisp cotton, the smock does up asymmetrically with matching buttons and a delicate frill edge. Wear with jeans or cropped trousers for an easy summer look.
• Blue and white stripe with bright flowers
• Self covered buttons with asymmetric closure
• Frill edge
• Straight loose cut
• One pocket with turn over top
• Mid length sleeves, shown with turn up cuff
• Made from a light weight crisp cotton
• Unworn, believed to be deadstock, but washed
• Magaline label to inside
• Care/composition: pure cotton
Bust: 38in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Shoulder to Shoulder: 15in
Sleeve: 22in without turn up
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1950s Grey Striped Semi Sheer Cotton Shirtwaister with Removable Frill, by Maybar Jack Equire, 43in Bust
1950s Semi Sheer Aqua Blue Organza Dress, by Debby Rose of California, 37in Bust