1950s Aqua Blossom and Water Ripple Eastern Style Jacket, 40in Bust
From the 1950s, this Eastern style jacket has been handmade using a lovely cherry blossom and water ripple novelty print cotton fabric. The short collar and flared trapeze fit is very flattering. Easy to wear and a lovely bright colour for the summer.
• Aqua background with a cherry blossom and twig, water ripple and reed print
• Short Mao style collar
• Loose trapeze fit
• Long sleeves
• Decorative buttons to the front, the bottom one is different style to the others
• Fastens using poppers to the front
• Made a light weight cotton
• There is a small mark to the front, shown in photo
• Handmade to a good level - there are some visible stitching to the back of the neck
• Care/composition: no label
Shoulder seam to shoulder seam: 14in
There is a matching skirt but it is much smaller than the jacket so the set was split. Please email if you would like directing to the skirt.
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1950s Red and Cream Transport Novelty Print Long Silk Scarf, by Thorncraft