1940s Cherry Red and White Polka Dot Light Cotton Halter Dress, 35in Bust
Was £120 - Now £95!
This dress is so wonderfully feminine and cute, a perfect little dress for a Summer picnic in the park! From the late 1940s, it is made from a bold red light and fine cotton with tiny Swiss dot style spots all over in white, a classic colour combination. The halter style back is unusual but great for those hot days and is finished off with a wonderful large lace panel to the front. Stick with the colour theme and add some white accessories, or why not add a nautical blue into the mix. But one thing is for sure, you need a massive sun hat to truly do this dress justice!
• Small white double dot print fabric - the dots are slightly raised up
• White cotton floral lace strip to the front
• Square neckline
• Gathered fabric to the side of the bust creates halterneck style, which is attached to a central shaped panel at the back
• Darts to bodice for a tight fit
• Pocket to one side seam
• Fuller, A-line cut skirt
• Belt loops, but no belt
• Made from a very light weight cotton
• Fastens with a metal zip to the side, Zabn brand, with a hook and eye to the top
• Unlined - you may want to wear a slip as the fabric is very slightly sheer in bright sun
• There is one pin head sized hole underneath the gathers on the side of the bust. This can't be seen when worn.
• Care/composition: No labels
Bust: 35in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Length: 43in (measured from the back of the neck)
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Sugar Almond Moss Crepe Classic Ossie Clark Dress, for Radley, 36in Bust