1940s Brown Snakeskin Leather Waist Belt
From the 1940s, this simple thin waistbelt is made from beautifully textured snakeskin leather, with a self covered square buckle. Perfect to cinch in the waist of your 40s suit or your favourite summertime frock, this belt is understated enough to not take away attention from your outfit yet exquisitely made to add a level of class to your other accessories.
• Brown textured snakeskin leather
• Square covered buckle, pointed end
• Designed to be worn as a waist belt
• Fastens with a pin buckle, holes to the belt band
• Made from a soft light brown leather inside, and a real snakeskin leather exterior
• No labels or markings
• There are marks to the inside, the rivet near the buckle has verdigris from age, and the prong of the buckle is rusted, but is does not effect its use. All shown in photos. The band to slot the belt through is tight and stiff, which makes it hard to push through but will loosen with use.
• Care/composition: no labels
Length: 74.5cm shortest hole, 84.5cm longest hole
Please pay close attention to the measurements of the item. Please get in touch if you have any questions.