1940s Blue Canvas Utility Sailor Workwear Shorts, 33in Waist
A pair of most wonderful workwear utility shorts, made from a stiff and hardwearing canvas denim, which I believe to be from around the 1940s, maybe earlier. With a high waist fit, these are comfortable and flattering, and have many more decades of wear left in them. These were found with a naval cotton shirt that had the same name written inside.
• Name written inside the shorts, including perhaps the naval regiment
• Mid blue denim colour
• Pockets to hips, small pocket under waistband, flap pocket to back
• Belt loops
• High waist
• Made from stiff heavy weight canvas denim
• Fastens with button fly
• There are some light stains to the front, which are to be expected from work wear, shown in photo
• Care/composition: no labels
Rise at back: 16.5in
Inside leg: 4.5in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Sugar Almond Moss Crepe Classic Ossie Clark Dress, for Radley, 36in Bust