1950s Lime Green Tropical Flower PVC Bag with Tiki Bamboo Handles
Big and bold lime green tropical floral 1950s PVC bag with white faux bamboo handles, which is just made for a trip to the beach. Large enough to fit all you will need in, but light enough to not weight you down, this fab bag is wipeable and waterproof. And who says you need to go to beach to use this bag, use it at the market, every day for work, this bag will let you dream of the beach with its tiki tropical vibes.
• Bright lime green and hot coral tropical flowers, with brown leaves on a background of what looks like dark green wicker woven basket
• Curved shape with a flat square bottom
• White faux bamboo handles to the top
• Fastens with a base metal twist lock
• Rivets to the front and back
• Large interior, no extra pockets. Lined in a wipeable vinyl
• Lightweight, made from a PVC material
• Edged in a plastic trim
• There is a little dirt to the edges and to the inside which can be expected for the age. The rivets and the clasp has lost their original metallic shine and has very slight rust. This does not affect its use. Shown in photos.
Handle Height: 10cm
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1950s Grey Striped Semi Sheer Cotton Shirtwaister with Removable Frill, by Maybar Jack Equire, 43in Bust
1950s Semi Sheer Aqua Blue Organza Dress, by Debby Rose of California, 37in Bust