1950s Pearlescent Green Mexican Man Brooch
Funky little 1950s pearlescent green brooch depicting a very happy Mexican man playing the guitar, wearing a sombrero, scarf and some great wide flares! A great light plastic novelty brooch to brighten up any outfit.
• Made from a pearlescent green plastic, which I believe to be celluloid (I have not tested it)
• Moulded details, very clear
• Slight snag to bottom from casting
• Fastens with a brass safety pin style clasp - firm
• Made in England to the back
Please get in touch if you have any questions about any items or information given.