1950s Pearlescent Green Mexican Man Brooch
Funky little 1950s pearlescent green brooch depicting a very happy Mexican man playing the guitar, wearing a sombrero, scarf and some great wide flares! A great light plastic novelty brooch to brighten up any outfit.
• Made from a pearlescent green plastic, which I believe to be celluloid (I have not tested it)
• Moulded details, very clear
• Slight snag to bottom from casting
• Fastens with a brass safety pin style clasp - firm
• Made in England to the back
Please get in touch if you have any questions about any items or information given.
We Also Recommend
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max