Wrangler Light Blue Denim Chore Jacket, 40in Chest
Love a denim jacket, but don't like the usual style? This is just for you. From the American brand Wrangler, this has fab chore jacket vibes with the right amount of designed fade and wear. The buttons are covered in denim so the lines are cleaner, meaning you could dress this up or down much easier.
I think this may be newer than 1990s, perhaps into 2000s. Still marvellous though.
• Light wash denim with designed fade and wear
• Covered buttons to the sleeve cuffs
• Flap pockets to the hips, one slip pocket to the chest
• Fastens with self covered buttons to the front
• Shaped seams to the back
• Made from a mid weight denim
• Wrangler label to the inside, Wrangler embroidery to the pocket
• There is wear to the jacket but I believe this to be designed this way due to the placement of them. Shown in photos
• Care/composition: None
Shoulder to Shoulder: 15in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1980s Laura Ashley White, Blue and Lilac Bow and Flower Princess Dress, 35in Bust
1980s French Navy Long Wool Shorts with Turn Ups, by Archie Pell, 27in Waist