1980s White Swiss Dot Frill Front Blouse, by Laura Ashley, 40in Bust
You can't beat a classic vintage wardrobe staple, and you certainly can't beat one as beautiful as this! Made from a semi sheer cotton with swiss dots, from the great British label Laura Ashley, this blouse with its full ruffle front will go with pretty much everything. The looser is great to tuck into a high waist trouser or skirt, or team with a pinafore, with the ruffle bust and frill sleeves a perfect little detail to have popping out of your favourite blazer.
• White semi-sheer fabric with raised swiss dots
• Full ruffle edge to the neckline
• Long sleeve with frill cuff and button
• Loose fit
• Button down front
• Made from a fine weight cotton
• Laura Ashley label to the back
• There has been some loss of the raised swiss dots on the side of the bust, which I believe is from rubbing against a jacket. I didn't even realise when I bought it, so someone really needs to be having a good stare to see! I have tried to show this in the last photos.
• Care/composition: 100% cotton, handwash
Shoulder to Shoulder: 14in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1980s Laura Ashley White, Blue and Lilac Bow and Flower Princess Dress, 35in Bust
1980s Black Wool Oversized Top with Faux Shirt Tails, 46in Chest