1980s White Summer Pencil Skirt, by Jean Phillipe, 27in Waist
Sometime you need a simple classic piece in your wardrobe and this 1980s white pencil skirt by Jean Phillipe is a great basic. Made to a very high quality, and although it has a slight stain to the hem, this skirt will be a go to for work, the weekend and smart events. Fitted and flattering, it is a wonderful neutral to wear with your more crazy vintage shirts and blouses.
50% of the profits of the sale of this coat will go to a local charity 'For Rutland' who provide non-medical advice to people of all ages that are living with long-term conditions in Rutland and the surrounding area - www.forrutland.org.uk
• Fresh white colour
• Firm waistband
• Knee length with a split to the back
• A-line pencil shape
• Fastens with a zip and hook and eye to the back
• Lined with a white fabric
• Made from a mid weight soft fabric with a weave that looks like linen
• Jean Phillipe label to the inside, JP logo embroidered on the front on the waistband
• There is a yellow stain to the hem of the skirt at the front, and another on the back at the split. These are not hugely noticeable when worn but worth noting. Shown in photos
• Care/composition: 100% rayon, 100% acetate lining, dry clean
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1980s Laura Ashley White, Blue and Lilac Bow and Flower Princess Dress, 35in Bust
1980s Black Wool Oversized Top with Faux Shirt Tails, 46in Chest