1980s Washed Peach Cotton High Waist Cropped Trousers, 32in Waist
A great spring summer trouser, these sorbet hue peach cotton blend trousers are fab for casual days where you want to be stylish AND cool. From the 1980s, these high waisted beauties have all the 'mom jean' styling keeping everything gathered in but showing off that amazing waist. The cropped tapered leg is oh so flattering and just perfect to wear with trainers........a seriously good pair of slacks to have in your vintage wardrobe.
• Washed peach colour, closest to the main photos
• Seam down the leg
• High waist
• Gather details to the waistband
• Pockets to back and hips
• Belt loops with button details
• Shaped waistband to the back
• Cropped leg with a taper to the hem
• Made from a mid weight cotton/linen blend fabric I believe - there are natural slubs to the fabric
• Fastens with a zip and buttons to the front
• There is some rubbing on the colour of front of the buttons, and a scuff to the fabric on the side. Shown in photos
• Care/composition: no label
Inside Leg: 25.5in
Rise at back: 17in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1980s Laura Ashley White, Blue and Lilac Bow and Flower Princess Dress, 35in Bust
1980s French Navy Long Wool Shorts with Turn Ups, by Archie Pell, 27in Waist