1980s Textured Ecru Egyptian Embroidered Long Sleeve Kaftan, 54in Bust
The embroidery on this kaftan is stunning! Made from an ecru soft poly cotton blend fabric with light texture, it is covered in amazing Ancient Egyptian iconography down the front and on the sleeves. The work is truly beautiful and eye catching.
• Amazing Ancient Egyptian embroidery showing scarab beetles, Gods and Tutankhamun and traditional bib design with lotus flowers
• Scoop neckline
• Elbow length sleeves.
• Split to the seam to ease walking
• No fastenings, designed to slip over the head
• Made from a mid weight cotton poly blend with a slight texture
• Care/composition: no care labels
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1980s Laura Ashley White, Blue and Lilac Bow and Flower Princess Dress, 35in Bust