1980s Sunshine Yellow Cotton Knit Jumper, by St Michael, 44in Bust
A cotton jumper is great for slightly warmer days, and for those that find vintage wool to be a little too itchy. From the 1980s, this St Michael jumper is made from a lovely mood lifting sunshine yellow yarn with a looser fit, making it nice and easy to layer with tees, shirts and dresses. Originally this was a mans jumper, but yellow is such a great colour for anyone!
• Sunshine yellow colour, slightly lighter in hue than the photos
• Round neck
• Decorative stitch to the raglan sleeve edge
• Ribbed collar, cuff and hem
• Long sleeve
• Made from a mid weight cotton yarn
• St Michael label to the inside
• Care/composition: no information, label has been cut out
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1980s Laura Ashley White, Blue and Lilac Bow and Flower Princess Dress, 35in Bust
1980s French Navy Long Wool Shorts with Turn Ups, by Archie Pell, 27in Waist