1980s Stars and Stripes Western Shirt, by Ruddock, 48in Chest
A little touch of Americana, this 1980s shirt has it all; stars and stripes, western styling and pearlized poppers! Made by Ruddock Shirts in the USA it is the real deal, and is great for warmer weather when you need a smart casual shirt but the weather is a little on the hot side.
• Red and blue stripes with white stars
• Fold down collar
• Western style pointed yolk
• Fastens with pearlescent topped poppers
• Breast pockets
• Curved hem, longer at back
• Short sleeves with white turn up
• Short sleeves with turn up
• Made from a light weight poly/cotton shirt fabric
• Ruddock Shirts label to the back
• Care/composition: 65% polyester, 35% cotton, wash warm
Length: 32in at back
Shoulder seam to Shoulder seam: 19.5in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1980s Laura Ashley White, Blue and Lilac Bow and Flower Princess Dress, 35in Bust
1980s Black Wool Oversized Top with Faux Shirt Tails, 46in Chest