1980s Star Black Velvet and Gold Embroidered Tie Waist Belt
From the very early 1980s, this black velvet waist belt has decadent metallic embroidered centre in golds and silvers with beads to catch the light. Sumptuous and luxurious, it is finished with gold and black ties and gold tassels - a perfect belt to lift a plain black dress or add texture to jeans and a jumper.
• Metallic thread embroidery in golds and silvers, with beads to the centres
• Black velvet belt
• Black and gold striped ties with gold tassels
• Fastens using a hook and eye to the ends, and ties - the hooks can be moved to make it smaller if needed
• Made from a black velvet and lined in a black silk
• There is a little snagging to the lining of the belt, unseen when worn. Shown in photos
• Care/composition: no labels
Length: 76cm long
Ties: 49cm long each
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1980s Laura Ashley White, Blue and Lilac Bow and Flower Princess Dress, 35in Bust
1980s French Navy Long Wool Shorts with Turn Ups, by Archie Pell, 27in Waist