1980s Sorbet Spot Cream Silk Blouse, 39in Bust
Handmade but oh so cute, this 1980s silk blouse has a great classic styling of the decade; points to the front which seemed to be on every blouse from that era! A simple design with a slight fit and short sleeves, the colours will lend itself to so many outfits that it will become a go-to in your wardrobe.
• Light cream colour background with sorbet colour spots in shades of green, blue, orange and grey
• Points to front hem
• Fold down notch collar
• Darts for a fit
• Mother of pearl buttons to the front
• Short sleeves
• Made from what feels like a silk, or a silk blend
• There is a small mark to one sleeve, and a slight pull to the fabric on the other arm, shown in photos
• Care/composition: no label, handmade
Length: 22.5in to front point, 18.5in at back
Shoulder to Shoulder: 14.5in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1980s Laura Ashley White, Blue and Lilac Bow and Flower Princess Dress, 35in Bust
1980s French Navy Long Wool Shorts with Turn Ups, by Archie Pell, 27in Waist