1980s Snakeskin Leather Tan Brown Clutch Bag, By Pierre Cardin
Made in the 1980s, this Pierre Cardin clutch it just a perfect addition to every outfit. Made from a luxurious tan snakeskin leather with wonderful tones and textures, it will match perfectly with some brown boots or brogues for day, and gold shoes for night, and has plenty of room inside for everything we might need!
• Snakeskin textured leather with raised scales in a light brown, tan, dark brown and black
• Pierre Cardin logo on gold tone metal tip to flap
• Fastens with a popper
• Large flap to close
• Inside has two large pockets and one zip pocket
• Lined in a cream leather and a cream velour fabric
• There would have been a long strap originally as there is a popper to the inside, but it has been lost.
Please get in touch if you have any questions,
We Also Recommend
1980s Laura Ashley White, Blue and Lilac Bow and Flower Princess Dress, 35in Bust
1980s French Navy Long Wool Shorts with Turn Ups, by Archie Pell, 27in Waist