1980s Red, Navy and White Stripe Tank Vest, 42in Bust
Amazing and eye-catching, this handmade tank from the early 1980s is great to go with denim, navy or add some pattern to a plain white shirt. Expertly done, the three colours make bold stripes that make a chevron pattern to the front and back. Come spring, you could wear it on its own with a navy skirt for a more nautical vibe.
• Navy, red and white chevron stripes to front and back
• Blue, red and white stripes to ribbed edging
• Round neck
• Ribbed hem, arm holes and neck
• Made from a mid weight acrylic or acrylic blend yarn
• Care/composition: No labels
All measurements unstretched.
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1980s Laura Ashley White, Blue and Lilac Bow and Flower Princess Dress, 35in Bust
1980s French Navy Long Wool Shorts with Turn Ups, by Archie Pell, 27in Waist