1980s Rave Print Vinyl Big Bag, by Ken Done
Use it on the beach, off shopping, or for your gym trip, this vinyl bag is big and super useful! From the late 1980s early 1990s by designer Ken Done, it is covered in this awesome bright rave style print, a classic for the era. With the long handles and wipe clean vinyl, it really can be used for everything as it holds loads and is super light weight and comfortable to carry. And far more exciting than a tote bag or duffle bag!
• 1980s/1990s geo rave print in multicolours
• Ken Done signature to the print
• Curved shape
• Long webbing handle with matching vinyl strip
• Fastens with a drawstring if wanted
• Large interior and one zipped pocket, lined in vinyl
• Lightweight, made from a PVC material
• There are some marks to the bag, mainly at the bottom. One rivet has come loose from the bag, one handle has a mark on the inside, and the glue around the pocket to the interior has begun to yellow. All shown in photos.
Length at Top: 53cm
Height Length: 78cm
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1980s Laura Ashley White, Blue and Lilac Bow and Flower Princess Dress, 35in Bust
1980s French Navy Long Wool Shorts with Turn Ups, by Archie Pell, 27in Waist