1980s Rainbow and Cream Button Down Knit Tank Waistcoat, 36in Bust
Who says knitwear can't be fun? Hand knitted in the 1980s, this bright and adorable button down tank has all the colours in the rainbow, and has such a lovely warmth that makes you want to snuggle up with a good book in front of a fire. With slight geek chic vibes, wear over a shirt for true librarian style or why not layer over another jumper for some seriously cosy times?
• Multicolour rainbow striped band and fretwork style knit
• Cream background and edgeing
• Fastens with white pearlescent buttons
• Ribbed knit armholes
• Made from a mid-weight wool yarn
• There is a very small mark to the back, which with the pattern it not noticable
• Care/composition: no labels
Bust: 36in (armpit to armpit doubled)
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max