1980s Quilted Army Lining Jacket, 48in Chest
With the fashion for quilted military liners not going away, this is a great nod to the trend. From the 1980s, this padded jacket would have been worn under a heavy jacket for added warmth. The double ended zip is a handy feature, and the ribbed neck will ensure you stay warm when the temperature starts to drop.
• Light khaki green colour
• Longer fit over the hips
• Ribbed sleeve cuff and funnel neck
• Double ended zip down front
• Made from a poly fabric with a nylon filling
• Label to the back; German 1989 with an A printed on top
• The zip pull was missing so has been replaced with leather
• Care/composition: 40* wash
Chest: 48n (armpit to armpit doubled)
Sleeve length: 25in
Shoulder to Shoulder: 18.5in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1980s Laura Ashley White, Blue and Lilac Bow and Flower Princess Dress, 35in Bust
1980s Black Wool Oversized Top with Faux Shirt Tails, 46in Chest