1980s Purple and White Star Print Knit Tank Top, 42in Bust
I love a tank top, and this beauty is struggling not to stay in my own wardrobe! From the very early 1980s, this deep purple and white piece was made with great skill and has a fab check and star print design, giving me golfing jumper with some extra pizazz. I would wear with some mustard yellow trousers and a white shirt to really get this vest popping.
• Darn purple and white, white a star and check print design
• Deep V-neck
• Ribbed trim to the neck and arm holes
• Wide ribbed hem
• Made from a mid-weight acrylic yarn
• No fastening, pull over the head
• Handmade to a very high standard
• This is a very small mark to the front, very very pale, shown in photo
• Care/composition: no label, handmade
Bust: 42in unstretched
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1980s Laura Ashley White, Blue and Lilac Bow and Flower Princess Dress, 35in Bust
1980s Black Wool Oversized Top with Faux Shirt Tails, 46in Chest