1980s Peach and Grey Nubbly Handknit Jumper, 46in Bust
I love a vintage handknit jumper, you know that time and love has gone into it, and it usually is a one off! This beauty from the 1980s is made from a soft wool with a nubbly texture as well as a light thread similar to mohair. With a colour palette of peach, grey blue and yellow, it is a soft tone to wear into the winter to lift a dark day.
• Peach and grey blue colour with yellow flecks
• Knitted with a looser knit pattern so there appears to be holes but this is a design choice
• Stand up funnel neck style collar
• Long sleeves
• Feels like a soft wool yarn
• Made from a soft light weight nubbly wool yarn with longer threads like mohair
• Care/composition: No labels
All unstretched measurements
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1980s Laura Ashley White, Blue and Lilac Bow and Flower Princess Dress, 35in Bust
1980s French Navy Long Wool Shorts with Turn Ups, by Archie Pell, 27in Waist