1980s Navy Blue and Gold Two-Piece Waistcoat and Kaftan, 52in Bust
A simple kaftan with the added bonus of a matching sleeveless waistcoat! From the very late 80s, and hardly worn, this is a classic colour of navy and gold made from a very light breezy fabric. Made for someone a little broader, as I believe this is mans outfit, it can be worn together, or separate for different looks.
• Classic navy with gold and yellow trims
• Matching sleeveless waistcoat
• V-neck with braided trim and ties
• Pocket to bust
• Split to hem to ease walking
• No fastening, slips over the head
• Made from a light polyester blend
• No labels
• Care/composition: no care labels
Waistcoat bust: 62in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1980s Laura Ashley White, Blue and Lilac Bow and Flower Princess Dress, 35in Bust
1980s French Navy Long Wool Shorts with Turn Ups, by Archie Pell, 27in Waist