1980s Navy Applique Front Wrap Skirt, by Phool, 30in waist
From the late 1980s, this soft Indian cotton wrap skirt from sought after brand Phool is great if you prefer your vintage easy to style. The warm navy colour is a wonderful hue to team with plain white and bolder colours like red or yellow. The wrap means you can cinch in your waist as much as you want, or wear it on the hip for a more relaxed look. The funky mesh front adds a little bit of a sports vibe which when worn with fresh white trainers will give you a modern edge without matching everyone around you.
• Light blue palm applique to the front
• Aertex style mesh fabric front panel
• Pockets to the side
• Knee length
• Gathers to the back to create fullness
• Fabric ties to the side
• Fastens using the tie belt, which feeds through a slit at the side
• Made from a light weight soft cotton
• Phool Made in India label to the back
• Care/composition: 100% cotton
Waist: 25in - 30in max
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1980s Laura Ashley White, Blue and Lilac Bow and Flower Princess Dress, 35in Bust
1980s French Navy Long Wool Shorts with Turn Ups, by Archie Pell, 27in Waist