1980s Navy and White Japanese Script Full Length Cotton Kimono, One Size
This may look like an ordinary kimono, but it can be so much more than that with the right accessories! Originally designed to be a mens robe, this kimono is made from super soft cotton with a punchy graphic large Japanese script in navy and white. You could just wear this as a robe at home or round the pool, or you could wear it open over jeans and a tee for a super cool duster style coat, or my favourite; it can become a dramatic dress with a fab wide belt. You just have to look at it slightly differently!
•Navy blue background with large white Japanese script all over
• Large traditional kimono sleeves with the cut out to the under sleeve
• Loose fit - can be worn by all sizes, the smaller you are the more fuller the look
• Slight angle to the collar at the back of the neck
• Shaped front
• No fastening - designed to be worn with a belt or sash
• Made from a light weight soft cotton fabric
• Made in Japan label to the back, makers label also which looks like a Japanese landscape
• There is a mark to the back of the neck on the collar, shown in photos
• Care/composition: 100% cotton, 40* wash
Bust: 51in (measured across the back, doubled)
Length: 57in no hem
Sleeve: 19in (approx due to no shoulder seam)
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max