1980s Monochrome Newspaper Print Cropped Blazer Jacket, by Moschino Cheap and Chic, 37in Bust
From the late 1980s, early 1990s, this Moschino Cheap and Chic jacket is a great piece for the vintage designer lover. Showing off your figure with a super nipped waist and tight to the bust, it is balanced with the shoulder pads and the short length. Perfect to wear with high waist trousers or over dresses, the fold down collar still makes this a smart enough jacket to wear to work or to an important occasion, without scrimping on your quirky style.
• White background with black newspaper style print
• Long sleeves
• Padded shoulders to hold shape
• Notched pointed fold down collar
• Small pockets to the sides
• Darts to the bust and back for a tight fit
• Fastens using domed buttons to the front, which have newsprint inside also
• Made from a mid-weight waffle textured cotton fabric
• Lined in a white nylon type man made fabric
• Cheap and Chic Moschino label to the back
• There is a slight dirty mark to the collar where it has worn against the neck. Shown in photos
• Care/composition: none
Bust: 37in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Shoulder to Shoulder: 15.5in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1980s Laura Ashley White, Blue and Lilac Bow and Flower Princess Dress, 35in Bust