1980s Mint Green and Purple Meadow Print Kaftan, 46in Bust
You can't beat a simple kaftan to just slip on, and this soft knit one from the 1980s in a mint and purple colour palette is wonderful for the days when you don't want to think about what to wear. Flattering with the boat neck and elbow length sleeves, you just need to add some sandals for instant glam.
• Mint background with purple, tan and pink meadow flower print
• Boat neck
• Elbow length dolman sleeve
• Someone has added an elastic with a clip to the inside, I assume to pull in at the waist
• No fastenings, slips over the head
• Made from a light polyester knit
• Care/composition: no care labels
Sleeve: 16in approx
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1980s Laura Ashley White, Blue and Lilac Bow and Flower Princess Dress, 35in Bust
1980s French Navy Long Wool Shorts with Turn Ups, by Archie Pell, 27in Waist