1980s Mary Quant Floral Bloom Pop Socks
Everyone loves the fun of Mary Quant designs, and what better way to inject some style into your Winter wardrobe? From the 1980s, these deadstock unworn pop socks from the later Mary Quant brand have a large floral bloom print all over in lovely bright colours. Perfect to wear with trainers, or why not make a real statement and wear with heels?
• Large floral bloom print in blues and greens with pink, orange and yellow
• Plain knit, thicker denier
• Seamed toe with reinforced shaped end, soft band
• Unworn, comes in original packaging
• Knee High (dependent on shoe size - mannequin shown has size 5 feet, and socks are more of an ankle length)
• One Size
• 100% nylon, hand wash
Please get in touch if you have any questions about any items or information given.
We Also Recommend
1970s Blue and Pink Floral Tiered Maxi Skirt ,by Jillienne Calico Casa, 33in Waist
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max
1970s Floral Balloon Sleeve Maxi Dress, by Marion Donaldson, 33in Bust
1970s Rose Pink Smocked Front Dress with Novelty Print Doll Collar, 32in Bust