1980s 'Longhorn Lounge' Black Padded Bomber Jacket, 50in Chest
With a bit of a varsity vibe, this USA diner bomber jacket is a great coat for a vintage lover of Americana. From the 1980s, the large print to the back of Reggie's Longhorn Lounge is eye catching and fun. The colours are picked out in the trim and the graphic knit trim, making this a very cool choice for the cold weather!
• Reggies Longhorn Lounge, Yelm Washington to the back
• Designed to be worn a little loose
• Two pockets to front
• Turquoise trim to shoulders
• Fastens with poppers to the front
• Stretched ribbed collar, cuffs and hem with a Native American style print in turquoise and red
• Made from a light weight poly/cotton blend fabric
• Lined in a black nylon with a quilted padding
• West Ark USA label to the inside
• There is a small hole to one arm, that look like a cigarette ash burn. Shown in last photo
• Care/composition: 65% polyester, 35% cotton, Lining 100% nylon. Gentle wash
Chest: 50in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Waist: 38in - 42in
Shoulder to Shoulder: 17in approx
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1980s Laura Ashley White, Blue and Lilac Bow and Flower Princess Dress, 35in Bust
1980s French Navy Long Wool Shorts with Turn Ups, by Archie Pell, 27in Waist