1980s Light Pink Round Neck Deadstock Jumper, By Debenhams, 40in Bust
It is hard to find plain colour vintage basics, even more difficult to find them unworn. But this fab 1980s light pink knit is both! From the great department store Debenhams when it was in its heyday, this jumper is great to layer under pinafore dresses, wear with jeans or with smarter separates for the office. Simple, classic, timeless!
• Light pink colour, same as hue in the label photo
• Round ribbed neck with slight funnel
• Ribbed cuffs & hem
• Long sleeved
• Made from a light weight acrylic knit
• Debenhams label to the inside
• Unworn, came in original packaging (shown in photos) which was disposed of due to smelling. The jumper has been washed
• Care/composition: 100% acrylic, 40* wash
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1980s Laura Ashley White, Blue and Lilac Bow and Flower Princess Dress, 35in Bust