1980s Laura Ashley Dark Olive Jumbo Cord Statement Coat, 50in Bust
Laura Ashley has really knocked it out the park with this coat! From the 1980s, this amazing statement piece is a real find, and in fantastic condition. Made from the on-trend jumbo cord in a great muddy olive utility colour, it has so many unusual design elements such as the full body that is cinched by the matching belt, the drop shoulder teamed with the wide gathered sleeves and the stand up frill collar that it really shouldn't work, but it totally does. Wear with some 'of the moment' chunky boots and some chopped jeans for a real streetwear look.
• Dark muddy olive colour, closest in hue to the closer taken photos
• Large frill collar
• Gathers to the back of the neck
• Dropped shoulder seam, with wide sleeves with gathers to the shoulder and cuff, with button
• Knee length, full trapeze style
• Fastens with buttons to the front
• Pockets to the hips
• Matching tie belt, no belt loops
• Made from a heavy weight jumbo cord fabric
• Lined in an olive acetate
• Laura Ashley label to the back
• Care/composition: 100% cotton, dry clean
Bust: 50in max
Sleeve: 21in from the seam
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1980s Laura Ashley White, Blue and Lilac Bow and Flower Princess Dress, 35in Bust
1980s French Navy Long Wool Shorts with Turn Ups, by Archie Pell, 27in Waist