1980s Hot Pink and Navy Belted Midi Dress, by Marion Donaldson, 38in Bust
Bring some colour to the darker days with this hot pink 1980s Marion Donaldson dress, which can easily be layered with knits to keep out the cold. Made from a light cotton with a crepe feel, it can of course be worn all year round but mix it up with some navy boots and a contrasting bright chunky cardi for this season to really get that price per wear in!
• Round neck with navy blue trim
• Faux pockets to the bust with navy trim, and wide pin tucks to the front
• Short sleeves with navy blue trim
• Pockets to the side seams of the skirt
• Contrasting navy fabric belt
• Fastens using buttons to the front
• Made from a light weight cotton that has the textured finish of a crepe
• Skirt lined in pink acetate
• Marion Donaldson label to the back
• Care/composition: 100% cotton
Shoulder to Shoulder: 15in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1980s Laura Ashley White, Blue and Lilac Bow and Flower Princess Dress, 35in Bust
1980s Black Wool Oversized Top with Faux Shirt Tails, 46in Chest