1980s Green Tweed and Velvet Riding Jacket, by Louis Feraud, 38in Bust
The 1980s designers made some of most amazing jackets and this Louis Feraud number is no different. Made in the style of a riding jacket with the higher V-neck line, fitted lines and hip length cut, it has a melodramatic twist with the large fold back cuffs to the sleeves finished with some velvet buttons. It is giving me country swashbuckling vibes! A much more stylish choice to your usual tweed jacket.
• Tweed style fabric with green and cream blend colours, closest in colour to the detail photos
• Dark green velvet trims
• Large fold back cuffs with velvet trim and decorative buttons
• High V neckline with velvet trimmed small collar
• Velvet trimmed flap pockets to the hips, still stitched shut
• Fastens using velvet covered buttons down the front
• Slightly fitted to the waist with shoulder pads
• Made from a mid-weight wool and silk blend fabric
• Lined in a black branded Louis Feraud lining
• Louis Feraud label to the back with gold tone hanging chain
• There is a light mark near the buttons, and there is a mark to the front near the hem, and one to the back near the hem, all shown in photos
• Care/composition: 94% virgin wool, 5% silk, 1% cashmere, 100% cotton trim, 100% viscose lining, dry clean
Shoulder to Shoulder: 16in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1980s Laura Ashley White, Blue and Lilac Bow and Flower Princess Dress, 35in Bust