1980s Gold Roaring Lion Stretchy Waist Belt, by Accessocraft, 27in Waist
Hear me roar!
From the 1980s, this awesome gold lion belt will finish off that fierce vintage outfit with a dash of metallic shine. The stretchy belt makes this very comfortable to wear and would look fab teamed with your favourite maxi dress and chunky buckle boots.
• Roaring lion face to the front
• Stretchy 'snake' type belt
• Fastens with a clip to the back of the lion head
• Made from a gold tone plated base metal
• Accessocraft brand to the back of the lions
• There has been some rubbing to the gold tone layer on the lion front, which has left the silver colour base metal to shine through. Seen in photos
• Care/composition: no labels
Lion: 3.5cm x 3.8cm
Belt Width: 1.2cm
Length: 22.5in to 27in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1980s Laura Ashley White, Blue and Lilac Bow and Flower Princess Dress, 35in Bust