1980s Gold and Silver Cherub Metal Belt, 33in Waist
Why not buy your favourite person a cherub belt to show them how much you love them?! Made from contrasting gold and silver, this hinged metal belt looks wonderful on its own and will add a touch of sparkle to your outfit. But if you want to add a little more pizzazz, you can clip on little cherubs so they fly around your waist spreading some vintage love!
• Shiny gold cherub decorations to add
• Cherubs fit into holes with arms at the back - if you wish to use them I would advise you to glue them in place as they are not securely clipped into the holes
• Matt silver with shiny gold metals
• Hinged throughout for ease of wear
• Made from silver and gold tone base metals
• Belt slides through buckle and clips into the hole
• There are small surface scratches to the belt and buckle, which are from use and not massively noticeable, shown in photos. There is also not enough cherubs for the holes as I imagine some have been lost over the years.
Cherub: 1.5cm x 1cm
Belt Width: 1.5cm
Length: 31in to 33in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1980s Laura Ashley White, Blue and Lilac Bow and Flower Princess Dress, 35in Bust
1980s French Navy Long Wool Shorts with Turn Ups, by Archie Pell, 27in Waist