1980s Fair Aisle Hat and Scarf 2-Piece Gift Set, 5 colours
Was £25 - Now £20!
A perfect gift for the season, these 2-piece Fair Aisle knit set will keep your loved one warm and snuggly.
From the 1980s, these sets have never been worn and were found in a factory still with their original packaging! In a mix of lovely colours with a geometric design in contrasting hues, they will match perfectly with that favourite vintage coat.
• Set comprises of: beanie hat and scarf
• Colours available: merlot, ecru, light blue, dark green, bright green
• Each set comes tied together with a grey ribbon
• 100% acrylic.
• Everything is one size, and I would advise that the hat is a small size, but it will stretch a little as with the the other items due to being a knit. I believe these could have been for teens, so most suitable for teens and women.
• There may be the odd loose thread or missed stitch, but these are brand new and any faults are from the factory. I was unable to photograph every set.
• Care/composition: all sets have been washed. 30* wash.
Socks length: 65cm not including stretch
Scarf: 172cm long, 18cm wide
Hat: 26cm full length with no turn up, band width 44cm to 74cm (full stretch)
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1980s Laura Ashley White, Blue and Lilac Bow and Flower Princess Dress, 35in Bust
1980s Black Wool Oversized Top with Faux Shirt Tails, 46in Chest