1980s Dove Grey Belted Leather Jacket, 42in Bust
Vintage leather, it is certainly something that gets better with age. From the very early 1980s, this dove grey leather jacket is perfect to team with jeans and worn in ankle boots, a layer that you really can just grab and go when you need to look good but stay warm. The leather really is butter soft, with the waist belt cinching you in if you require, and the shoulders balancing your frame. Grey is a wonderful colour as it will go with all colours, softer than a black jacket, and a little more classy than tan. And with those classic 80s pleated bands of leather running up the jacket, what more could you want?
• Darker grey and light grey folded bands of leather detailing which run up the front and down the back of the jacket, really accentuating the shoulders
• Long sleeves with matching folded bands of leather
• Padded shoulders to hold shape
• Notched pointed fold down collar
• Pockets to the sides
• Matching leather belt to the waist, with belt loops
• Fastens using grey buttons down the front, with buttons to the back for security
• Made from a mid-weight buttery soft leather
• Lined in a purple grey silky lining that feels like nylon or acetate
• No labels
• There are some rubs to the shoulders, which has come from wear of a bag strap.There are also a couple of marks here and there on the leather, which is to be expected. All shown in the photos
• Care/composition: none
Bust: 42in (armpit to armpit doubled) - would advise smaller to get proper hang
Shoulder to Shoulder: 16in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max