1980s Deadstock Pastel Mint High Waisted Denim Jeans, 30in Waist
The classic 1980s jeans are hard to beat; flattering, made from 100% cotton so hard wearing, and easy to wear. But these deadstock jeans have an added bonus, they are amazing pastel mint colour AND deadstock! Perfect colour for spring and summer, great for brightening the dull Autumn and Winter. Never been worn, they still have the original carboard tags attached with a rather amusing speech on the back tag telling you that these Kam jeans will help you 'fight for your expression'. If that isn't a reason to buy them, I don't know what it?!
• Pastel mint colour - closest in colour to main photos
• High waist
• Kam label to the back
• Zip fly and button fastening
• Firm waistband with Belt loops
• Classic 5 pocket design
• Straight leg, ankle length
• Made from a mid weight cotton denim with no stretch
• Fastens with a zip and button to the front
• There is a small rust mark to the back pocket from the staple in the original label. There is also a very small mark by one belt loop. Shown in photos.
• Care/composition: 100% cotton, 40* wash
Inside Leg: 33in
Rise at back: 14.5in
Opening to fit over hips: 42in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1980s Laura Ashley White, Blue and Lilac Bow and Flower Princess Dress, 35in Bust
1980s French Navy Long Wool Shorts with Turn Ups, by Archie Pell, 27in Waist