1980s Deadstock Light Wash High Waisted Cropped Denim Jeans, 29in Waist
The classic 1980s jeans are hard to beat; flattering, made from 100% cotton so hard wearing, and easy to wear. But these deadstock jeans have an added bonus, they are deadstock! In the classic light blue wash with a shorter cropped leg, they are perfect for spring and summer. Never been worn, they still have the original carboard tags attached with a rather amusing speech on the back about your imagination being the only limit! If that isn't a reason to buy them, I don't know what it?!
• Classic light denim wash
• High waist
• McCarthy Flicks label to the back
• Zip fly and button fastening
• Firm waistband with Belt loops
• Classic 5 pocket design
• Slight tapered straight leg, cropped ankle length
• Made from a mid weight cotton denim with no stretch
• Fastens with a zip and button to the front
• There is a darker patch to one back pocket from the original label. Shown in photo.
• Care/composition: 100% cotton, 40* wash
Inside Leg: 25in
Rise at back: 13.5in
Opening to fit over hips: 40.5in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1980s Laura Ashley White, Blue and Lilac Bow and Flower Princess Dress, 35in Bust
1980s French Navy Long Wool Shorts with Turn Ups, by Archie Pell, 27in Waist