1980s Dark Navy Cashmere Blend Mac Style Belted Coat, by Jaeger, 38in Bust
Understated and cool 1980s deep navy cashmere blend mac style coat made by the classic British quality label Jaeger. This coat will work hard in your wardrobe, dress it up, dress it down, wear it loose, tie it tight......that is the joy of well-designed vintage, it does not date and can be worn for decades to come. The navy is a classic and flattering hue, perfect for wearing with camel, reds and whites and will compliment all patterns and prints.
• Has a slight bat wing looser fit to the bust, will fit a varied range of sizes dependent on the desired look
• Deep slit pockets to the front
• Fold down notched collar
• Long sleeves with turn up at the cuff
• Split to the back for ease of movement
• Tie belt with belt loops to the waist
• No other fastenings, designed to be worn loose or wrapped at the front
• Made from a mid weight soft wool and cashmere blend fabric
• Lined in a dark navy acetate fabric
• Jaeger label to the back
• Hanging hook to the neck
• There is a very small scuff to the wool on the front, and a couple of marks to the front by the knee that looks like ingrained dirt. There is tiny bobbling to the back of the neck, which of course can not bee seen when worn. Not massively noticeable, shown in last photos.
• Care/composition: 75% wool, 25% cashmere. Lining:100% triacetate. Dry clean.
Bust: 38-42in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Shoulder to Shoulder: 19in
Sleeve: 23in (to current length with fold back)
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max