1980s Dark Green Autumn Floral Dress, by Windsmoor, 50in Bust
A dress that evokes the feeling of Autumn, this 1980s beauty from Windsmoor is giving me all the feeling of leaves falling from the trees and a chill in the air. Made from a light weight polyester, it moves wonderfully when you walk, and could easily be layered with a rust polo neck and worn with some fab brown knee length boots.
50% of the profits of the sale of this coat will go to a local charity 'For Rutland' who provide non-medical advice to people of all ages that are living with long-term conditions in Rutland and the surrounding area - www.forrutland.org.uk
• Deep green and rust and tan floral and leaf design - colours are closest to the close up of the sleeve cuff.
• Rounded fold down collar
• Gathers to the back and to the chest, from the shoulders
• Long sleeves with buttons to the cuff
• Double breasted design
• Matching belt
• Pockets to the sides
• Made from a light weight fabric with the feel of more of a lightweight wool
• Fastens at the front with green plastic buttons
• Windsmoor label to the back
• Care/composition: 100% polyester, states handwash
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1980s Laura Ashley White, Blue and Lilac Bow and Flower Princess Dress, 35in Bust
1980s Black Wool Oversized Top with Faux Shirt Tails, 46in Chest