1980s Cream Snake Effect Leather Escada Monogram Waist Belt
From the 1980s, this classic coloured cream Escada belt has everything you would want from a designer belt.......snake effect embossed leather, thin width so it does not overtake your outfit, and finished with a glam Escada mongram buckle to catch the light. This will literally go with everything, thanks to the warm cream, and will bring a touch of luxe to anything you team it with.
• Escada monogram buckle with contrasting high shine and matt metal
• Warm cream colour with darker edges to the edges of the snake effect
• Designed to be worn as a waist belt
• Fastens with a pin at the back of the buckle that hooks through the holes. Belt loop to secure once done up
• Made from a soft cream slight patent leather with a snake effect embossed to the top, backed in a soft tan suede
• Escada, Made in Italy to the inside
• Someone has tried to add a hole at some point. Some very small scratches to the buckle. Shown in photos.
• Care/composition: no labels
Length: 85cm shortest hole, 90cm longest hole
Buckle: 3.2m x 4.7cm
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max